Social Impact Architects fundamentally believes that social solutions are much like architecture in that they require scientific, evidence-based design as well as the intuition and creativity of an art form. We also believe that solutions are best when they are designed to last.
To that end, Social Impact Architects is influenced by:
- Focusing on systemic thinking and creating networks that support strong social outcomes
- Anticipating the future through market-driven research and best practices
- Recognizing that our engagements with clients are partnerships
- Accelerating the process of converting research and theories into simple and sustainable practices
Social Impact Architects’ services act as a lever, using collective effort and applying our expertise to our clients’ assets to maximize their revenue and mission impact.
We serve a diverse array of organizations from all sectors including nonprofit organizations, foundations, government and socially-minded businesses.
The one thing that they all have in common is the desire to bring transformative change in the social sector.
The services we offer are as follows:
- Business Planning
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Education & Training
- Executive Coaching
- Feasibility Studies
- Impact Measurement
- Retreat Facilitation
- Scaling/Growth Planning
- Strategic Planning
- System Change/Movements
For more detailed information on these services please click on the item above or in the toolbar on the top right.