Social Impact Architects fundamentally believes that social solutions are much like architecture in that they require scientific, evidence-based design as well as the intuition and creativity of an art form. We also believe that solutions are best when they are designed to last.
To that end, Social Impact Architects’ methodology is influenced by:
- Focusing on system thinking and creating a ripple effect of strong social outcomes community-wide
- Anticipating the future through market-driven research and best practices
- Recognizing that our engagements with clients are about co-creation
- Accelerating the process of converting research and theories into simple and sustainable practices
- Believing that our ultimate client is the community.
Social Impact Architects’ services act as a lever, using collective action and applying our expertise to take them to the next level.
We serve a diverse array of organizations from all sectors including nonprofits, foundations, government and socially-minded businesses.
The one thing that they all have in common is the desire to bring transformative change in the social sector.
The services we offer are as follows:
- Business Planning
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Education & Training
- Executive Coaching/CEO Leadership Development
- Growth & Scaling Strategies
- Impact Measurement & Culture
- Needs Assessments & Feasibility Studies
- Retreat Facilitation & Teamwork
- Strategic Planning
- System Change Through Collaborations, Movements & Policy Change
For more detailed information on these services please click on the item above or in the toolbar on the top right.